Alienation Of Affection

North Carolina is one of the few states in the country that still allows for a civil action as it pertains to the alienation of affection. If your spouse was unfaithful to you during the marriage, you may be entitled to pursue compensation for the emotional damages that your spouse's partner caused you. Or, you may find that your partner's former spouse is seeking compensation from you arising out of your relationship with their spouse.

These fact-based cases must be well-documented and evidence must be gathered in order to proficiently pursue the case. At Miller & Audino, LLP, our Greenville lawyers have more than 40 years of experience helping both the individuals who have been hurt by infidelity and the accused.

If you are pursuing compensation for your pain and suffering, we will carefully examine your concerns, the affect it has had on you and your goals for the future. We aim to make you feel comfortable so you can trust that we are tenaciously and compassionately fighting for your rights.

If your partner's former spouse has filed suit against you, you need an experienced attorney who will examine the evidence that is being brought against you. We will make sure that these accusations were made lawfully and do everything in our power to minimize any damages to your financial well-being.

No matter which side you fall, we are dedicated to helping you obtain the outcome you deserve, and help you work toward a brighter future for yourself and your loved ones.

To Learn More About Miller & Audino, LLP, Contact Us

To learn more about how our alienation of affection attorneys serving Greenville and surrounding communities can help you, email us or call us at 252-493-6138 or toll free at 866-410-9923.